Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, September 6, 2007

I can't think of a title right now.

So, i've almost finished my senior ad thing. it's kind of depressing having to get my own ad together but i understand. my mom went on vacation and she's handled all the paperwork for years so i was kind of afraid to ask my dad to do it. they both wrote some pretty cool things for me though. i have to print them off tomorrow. Did you know that along with sat fee waivers the guidance office has application fee waivers for universities? it's pretty awesome and the ones i want to apply to were almost all on there. HAHA... my brother is listening to bombtrack by rage against the machine and i had to tell him how we listened to it in AP. we listened to it after i had just written a paragraph for batchelor that i called rage against the machine too. funny how life works out sometimes.
is it so horrible that i've waited to take the sat? Kriegy frowned upon the 12 II kids for not taking it yet so i just kind of sat quietly in my chair. Ah well, it's not like i don't have time. speaking of though, i do need to finish registering for the sat.

No comments: