Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Hot Pink Emos

There are a lot of little emo freshmen running around and they're not even the dark emo, they're the odd hot pink emo where they wear outrageously colorful clothes with the studded belts and hair in one of their eyes. i don't mind the little emo children it's just there are so many of them they're not different anymore. Like i told someone the other day sometimes you have to be normal to be different. I've also been thinking about spanish. I'm not spanish, in fact i'm Irish and Scottish, yet i know how to speak some spanish and no gaelic. Why is that? I really want to learn gaelic but there's no one to teach me and the words are very hard for me because i've grown up in a black hole that's devoid of my own culture. I don't get that. Why do some families speak their native tongue generations after immigration and others change their names as soon as they hit ellis island? I don't know, but on to other subjects. i went to the guidance counselor's office and no one was there. it's never just one person that leaves an office it's the whole staff. I really need to pick up a fee waiver for the sat so i hope they're there soon.
there's an odd amount of peope that just come up and talk to me now. I got used to the deluge of greetings in the halls a long time ago but now it seems like everyone just comes up to me and tries to have an entire conversation. I don't even know most of the people and it kinda freaks me out. They're mostly freshmen too. Oh well, I suppose I'll go find something useful to do in the library now.

2 comments:

stephanie said...

aww...poor angela. it's sad that you're accosted by so many ppl. luckily for me, i'm hardly existent, so i lead a pretty quite and uninterrupted life...

Angela said...

you used the wrong 'quite' it's quiet. tehe, i still love you though. and be happy, the people that like you are still afraid of you.