Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My YHC Computer Class

Woops! Turns out I have to create a new blog......... Anyway, here's the message anyway. If you want to go to my class blog, i have a link to it in my "Blogs i actually take the time to peruse" section.

Hey guys,

I know it's been a bit since I've written, but hey! Guess what! For extra credit in my computer class, I'm going to be posting on the blog every week. Pretty sweet when I get credit for a blog.

Anyway, not much else happening right now. My life is rife with homework, books, and movies. The library here has some really good movies that we can check out. Needless to say, Effie and I have already befriended the library ladies. We also integrated ourselves as the editors of the literary magazine... I wonder how that will go. We're still waiting to see if anyone else wants to join before we put up flyers for submissions. I should probably suggest flyers FOR getting people to join. Seriously...who is going to know about the literary magazine besides crazies like us?

Well, it's lunch time right now. I'm gonna go grab some food before I have to go practice my flute and piano and junk...

later

No comments: