Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Heroes

I just finished watching heroes season 2 episode 2 and I think this season could be even better than the first one. After all, Peter is in Ireland, can't go wrong with Ireland. Anyway, if you kids want to watch heroes, all the episodes are on heroesshow.blogspot.com. It took me forever to find a site that had good quality versions of the new episodes that I didn't have to download. So there it is, sharing the knowledge in hopes that you all won't experiencing the mind frying rage of not being able to find a watchable version of heroes. I know Kriegy didn't know what the new season's about so here's a rundown. In the first season a virus is discovered that attacks only those with powers, that virus is spreading and Mohinder Suresh's blood is the only cure so far. Meanwhile, Hiro has traveled back in time and meets his hero Takezo Kensei whose symbol is, in modern times, also the symbol for the mysterious group that Angela Petrelli, Hiro's dad, Lenderman, etc. belong to. Someone is now hunting down the members of that group and notifying them of their impending demise by giving them a picture of themself with the symbol painted over their faces. There are nine members of the group and it is supposedly one of them that is killing off the rest. Claire's dad receives word of Hiro's father's death and pulls out a painting that he obtained from Isaac that portrayed his death and apparently it is just one of a series of eight that Claire's dad has enlisted the help of Mohinder and the Haiitian to find. Speaking of Claire, she's being forced to live as the untalented Claire Butler in the wonderful county of Costa Verde, California where, surprise surprise, she meets another "hero" who discovers her healing abilities despite her unremarkable facade.
Well, that's it kiddies so watch up!

7 comments:

stephanie said...

ahh...peter...trapped in ireland...makes for an exciting show...and then there's hiro, my second favorite hero, trapped in medieval japan...yet again, i must say wow. i absolutely love heroes...

Angela said...

tehe, "Hiro, my second favorite Hero" well I'm gonna go watch the first season all the way through, or maybe I'll watch chocolat. Decisions decisions

Dakota Floyd said...

Panhandling sounds good until the wintertime...That's when I think it'd really suck, being cold and all. But maybe people would feel worse around the holidays and give more money? Hmmm...

Jenette said...

I don't think I've ever been as engrossed in a series as I am with Heroes. What do you think of Maya and her brother?

Angela said...

holy crap, I thought Krieger was kidding when she said you guys read our blogs.

Anyway, Maya and Alejandro are so awesome. They've got the whole good and evil, yin and yang thing going on and I can't wait to see what happens with them. I predict that at some point they will be on different sides; Alejandro will become a hero and Maya's lust for murder will grow.

stephanie said...

sorry to tell you, but my books have scattered. i lent my copy of new moon to amber and a few days later, natalie came up to me and told me she had it. and then amber demanded my copy of eclipse. so i can't exactly let you borrow them...

Angela said...

curses